Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back in the saddle

Tonight was my daughters first lesson since her horse died. It will be the first time she has been back in the saddle.

Our trainer is very sympathetic about what happened and she loved Picaboo also.
I was very worried about this, but it turned out I was the only one.

Tinkerbell took it all in stride, I think she was secretly happy to be away from Rio.

Rio used the time to bond with me, by that I mean, I was mucking and he was chewing on the muck rake, the wheel barrow and me.

I believe the saying "much ado about nothing comes" comes to mind.

Well our first dressage schooling show will be in September. We were going to show in July, but this summer has turned out to be one of the hottest ever. I believe we are breaking records and if you have ever been to Texas in the summer, you know that's saying something.

No comments: